12.06.2010

VOTE REBECCA AND MATT TO WIN!!!!

Those of you who have been following Fl@unt since it began in October, may remember me stating my UK X Factor favourites after watching Week 1 of the live shows. My opinion hasn't changed: REBECCA OR MATT TO WIN!!!!

After weeks of blatant tactical judging (heeey Simon)which has caused me huge frustration regarding particular contestants Katy Waissell and Wagner, I am now pleased with the results for the final set for this weekend. I literally can't decide between my favourites as they both have distinctive voices and will achieve success worldwide, I believe. They have proven this week that they can apply their voices to more than one musical market.

Here's the videos of my favourite performances from Rebecca and Matt in the semi-final:

Matt Cardle - You've got the Love


Rebecca Ferguson - Show Me Love


Who do think will take the X factor crown?

No comments:

Post a Comment