10.17.2011

Fl@unt: 1 Year Old Today!



This time last year I began this blog which has increased in popularity steadily over the past 12 months. In my first ever post I promised to bring you the latest fashion and entertainment news as well as bringing you insightful articles written by myself as well as references to other important people Fl@unt appreciates.


If you joined the blog from the beginning, you will be aware that a few changes have been made to the way the page originally looked, as Fl@unt continues to develop into a secure format that the followers can attach to. Fl@unt has certainly found its stride presenting readers with a fresh spin of news as regularly as possible.


I would personally like to thank those who continue to visit Fl@unt and urge you to let others know about this blog - its fun, current and trend-consious and it aint going anywhere! 

Here's to another year of Fl@unting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment