2.07.2012

MADONNA at the SuperBowl

I'm sure this post won't agree with everybody, but I think Madonna's performance at this year's SuperBowl was a spectacle to be proud of - yes, she did mime, but Madonna is hardly about the voice - she is a performing artists who did what she does best, captivate the audience with her athletic dance moves and trance sounds.


Performing her classic hits, to a new number, I couldn't take my eyes off Madonna. She demands your attention as she takes to the stage and she kept her energy high throughout the entire 13-minute performance - which is impressive for a 53-year-old!

I absolutely loved the cameos from LMFAO, to the sexy attitudes of Nicki Minaj to MIA and lastly CeeLo Green, who took Like A Prayer to another level with his amazing voice.

Check it:

No comments:

Post a Comment