10.24.2012

Remember This Face - Naomie Harris

At 36 years old, British actress Naomie Harris is not exactly a 'fresh face' in the film industry, having starred in supporting roles for numerous blockbusters such as Pirates of the Caribbean and Miami Vice. A small number of people may recognise Naomie from these movies, however her latest role will get her recognised everywhere, starring as one of the new Bond Girls in the upcoming Skyfall, the 23rd Bond installment, which Fl@unt cannot wait to see!


I have not seen the film yet but I am aware of Naomie's previous work in smaller adaptations such as White Teeth and Small Island. Naomie possesses raw, honest acting talent, entrancing the screen whenever she appears and so I'm excited to see what she has to offer in the latest Bond Edition.


I've seen her around a couple of times where I live in North London (although she is not aware of it lol). She may star in major movies more recently now, but she remains a rooted person which I admire. You cannot get bigger than Bond so congratulations Naomie, I'm sure you will retain dignity and class the world watches you.

No comments:

Post a Comment