5.19.2013

HOT LOOK: Turban Headscarves

I am currently rocking my more natural wild roots and the most stylish way to wear my natural Afro hair I have recently discovered is by wrapping my curly locks with a trendy turban.


Seen on all the best kooky, hippy-cool celebrities - the women whose personal style is individual, following no crowd such as Mary-Kate & Ashley Olsen, Nicole Richie and Erykah Badu. If you don't feel like styling your hair, style around it with the easiest effort.

                                     Fan Bingbing                                                       Solange Knowles

Go glam with this look like SJP or Eva Mendes for an evening out or wear in the day - embrace the turban, Fl@unt it ladies.

                                  Eva Marcille                                                              Eva Mendes

No comments:

Post a Comment