11.27.2013

THE FACE UK

Elaine Nturo
The Face, the show presenting a new format to finding the next top model, finished its first series last Monday. Although I didn't agree with the winner, I can appreciate that Emma Holmes took upon supermodel Naomi Campbell's harsh teachings, as best she could. The Face certainly showed Naomi Campbell to be the feisty, bossy model we know and love, but it also showed that she can be vulnerable and genuinely cares about the girls she is mentoring. 
              
Sienna King
I believe supermodel Erin O'Conner had the best models to work with - they were edgy, dynamic and hardly able to take a bad picture. Maybe their personalities could have been more open but I still say Erin's last remaining girl - Elaine Nturo - should have taken the crown. 

The Face has been renewed for a second series. I can't wait to see who Naomi brings to the modelling table next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment