2.13.2015

GRAMMYS 2015 - Sam Smith Steals the Night

The Grammys took place in LA on Sunday night and it was quite a show, with impressive performances by pretty much every performer from Madonna, proving she can still move and grove with the young kids, to Gwen Stefani and Adam Levine, creating beautiful harmonies together.


I have a few personal favorite performances one of which was Beyonce's heartfelt cover of 'Take My Hand' from the movie Selma pulling from God in every singing moment.


Then a surprise takeover from Annie Lennox who performed 'I Put A Spell On You' and shut the place down with her strong commanding vocals, reminding folk why she is a staple figure in music.      Rihanna, Kanye and Sir Paul did their thing performing their new collaboration - Rihanna has certainly evolved vocally, stronger than ever before.


But my top favourite Grammy moment went to Sam Smith as he performed with Mary J Blige. A legend and a legend in the making came together to sing 'Stay With Me' and oh, wasn't it a beautiful moment that I'm sure Sam couldn't quite believe. It made me so proud. Take a look:

No comments:

Post a Comment