3.26.2014

Making Some Changes...

In a couple of days, the link to this blog will change, so I'm giving 'Fl@unt' readers a heads up so you know which site to visit to get your daily fix. 


I have decided to change the title of the blog as I believe change is healthy - although this does not mean that the content of the blog will change. The new name is 'Exhibit E' and means the same as the former title. This is still a blog that is concentrated on expressing my raw personal thoughts on images, music and social/media topics.

I am putting my ideas on public display which is why I used the word exhibit and E is the inital to my first name which personlaises the title more. So there you go, expect some changes to the blog - but not too much! The new link will be as follows:

exhibit-e.blogspot.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment