1.20.2015

Hopes for 2015...

Hello readers,

Sorry I have not been posting regularly of late, but work has taken its toll on me! I will try to write more often as I can which is one of my aims to achieve in 2015. Other personal hopes is continuing to establish myself career-wise and elevate my profession to the next stronger, higher level. 

I hope to try and eat more healthily (as is everyone's aim is every January lol) and keep up with exercise if not at the gym, than at home. I aim to worry less and be more carefree and open, particularly with you readers. 


I hope to establish my life as my own, as a young adult with an independent mind, body and soul. Lastly, I will depend on no one but myself to strive to make these hopes a reality. 

Now, let's see what this year brings...


No comments:

Post a Comment